Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Dynamic TABLE operations in HTML using JavaScript

Today I created one full fledged app using simple HTML, JavaScript & AJAX, which dynamically create, edit & delete the TABLE row (in the UI), which in turn is reflected in the database itself. While doing all these operations, no page REFRESH / RELOAD takes place, which gives feel that all these operations are done very faster than that of traditional approach.

As I've used JavaScript majorly, I've tested the app in IE(6.0), Mozilla Firefox(2.0.0.4) & Opera(9.20). It works fine without any browser compatibility issues. For AJAX, i've used JSON, which is supported by these browsers.

I think it's really great achievement for me as I've tried to create most user-friendly & interactive app.

Following is the snap of my app:
[All the operations takes place in the single page itself without refresh / reload]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

REALLY A GOOD SITE

Just 4 Kicks said...

Hey Atul ! its a wonderful site that you have come up with ! I've been working on the same ditto functionality that you have achieved here for a few days.....could you please pass me the code of the above functionality that you've got here.... its really important for me and you have no idea how much of a help you will be doing for me ! If not the code,then could you please share the idea of your implementation with me.....I hope you understand the gravity of the situation and reach out to help for me ! :)

Thanking you
Raghuvir
raghuvir.konanki@gmail.com

developer said...

Hey Atul bro,

I like the dynamic table you have done, can i ask you please give me the code as i am trying to do something the same but can't get it. I would be grateful if you can please.

Thanks

raghuvir konanki said...

I've come out with it myself. Keep a tab on sourceforge will be releasing it shortly.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole Universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work."

- Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________