Thursday, June 26, 2008

-C-O-N-C-E-P-T- Series : Protocols for interfacing interactive web applications with web servers

In continuation with my previous post [here]

Following are different protocols for interfacing interactive web applications with web servers: SSI, CGI, SCGI, FastCGI, PHP, Java Servlet, JavaServer Pages, ASP, ASP .NET

(1) FastCGI
Web servers using this protocol: Nginx, Apache HTTP server (partial), Lighttpd (partial), etc.

(2) Java Servlet & JavaServer Pages
Web servers using this protocol: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere, etc.

(3) ASP & ASP .NET
Web server using this protocol: Microsoft IIS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol,so nice

Anonymous said...

Good Blog, I think I want to find me, I will tell my other friends, on all


_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole Universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work."

- Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________